Herbal Essences Hyrdralicious Featherweight shampoo and conditioner:
I chose to use this one first because I figure if I were to purchase any products in this line, this is the one I would buy. (the orange bottle)
- It smelled tropical
- It moisturized my hair without weighing it down
- Hair was curly and soft!
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Self-Targeting Shampoo and Conditioner (the pink bottle).
- It smelled like candy, mmmm
- It moisturized my hair well, hair wasn't as weightless though
- Hair smelled nice, had some curl
Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo and Conditioner (the purple bottle)
- Smelled like Hawaiian Tropic
- Moisturized my hair
- Hair was greasy and heavy the next day
I found that all of the products had way too much colour in them. It was like rubbing thick, undiluted Kool-Aid on your hand.
I don't think I will be purchasing any of their products as I have become quite attached to the alba botanica products I've been using. They contain no synthetic ingredients or SLS, like Herbal Essences do.