2009/04/07

The Questions

Ok, this post has been written and re-written several times, that's why my blogging has slowed down.

I'm having trouble dealing with the uncertainties of our life lately. Some days are good, some days are ok, some days are bad.

I'm not ungrateful for what we have. I count my blessings every day. I have been blessed with a loving husband and a beautiful child. We are healthy. We have a home, and a car.

But these questions constantly plague my mind. I'm sure most of you know what they are. I struggle with them especially after a Sunday, or any other time I hear my husband preach. Also after hearing great reviews and compliments from others. I'm still holding on to the hope that his talents won't go to waste by moving on to a different profession.

On the other hand, there's the question of whether or not to move on. How do you know and how long do you wait?

God has a plan for us, I know that for sure. I guess some days I just get overwhelmed with all these thoughts spinning around in my head.

4 comments:

Marlaine said...

Jeremiah 29:11... never forget it's 100% TRUE :-)
Love you, praying for you!

Lisa said...

Sherri, I'm sure these are difficult days for you , and for Stu as well.
You continue to be in our thoughts. We pray that God will reveal His plan for your lives soon.

willowsprite said...

Thanks.

Mum said...

"Cast all your anxieties on Him, for He cares for you"
I know that being only human is one of the things we have to deal with every day. We constantly wish things were better, or different, or need answers sooner. But with the great faith you have, I know all things will work out. To whom? To "those who fear Him, and honour His Holy name". I see it in you and in Stu, that you know who leads you in this life here on earth. And it makes me proud. I know you have your moments...the thoughts that swirl in your mind. And sometimes it's scarey. But just know, that God is holding your hand, and he will lead you where HE wants you and Stu to be. As long as you remember that it is all in His hands, all will work out. We pray for you and Stu every night. Not just that He sends you where He needs you to be, but also for YOU and STU to be comfortable in desision making. If you are not 100% comfortable with it, then it is not meant to be either.
Love you sweety....
All the best.
*hugs*