2010/06/10

Three Months!

This is a C-note cuddle. Taking pictures of the two of them is fun, although I don't always come away with a lot of great shots. This one is cute, though. C-note loves his "liddle brudder." He always asks "Can I see Baby A-team?" whenever I bring him out from taking a nap. Then he puts his face really close to A-team's, gives him a squinty smile and says "hi!" in a squeaky voice.

A-team has been giggling for a little while now, and lately he's taken to screeching, whether he's happy or not. He also likes to attack his fists and sometimes my face with his mouth. He's getting more strength in his grasp. Sometimes it hurts!
Tiny ball-shaped baby hands.
and a little tufty-head.
C-note and his cousin
Loves chewing, loves to drool.

4 comments:

mumie said...

CUTE pics Sherri!! THanks!!!
Can't wait to see you again...I have the summer off! YAY!!!

TYSON MATTHEW: OUR GIFT FROM GOD said...

Cute pics! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

I could use a Callum cuddle!

Anonymous said...

Well, Lisa, you'll just have to come visit! Or we should visit you...